What Seniors Card members receive
As a NT Seniors Card holder, you can make savings on every day living costs thanks to the participation of NT businesses.
- Discounts and deals at over 400 businesses Territory wide; from shops to tradies to travel to financial and professional services and lots more.
- Reciprocal rights in other states and New Zealand just show your card and ask.
- Special offers, competitions and more from Seniors Card business partners.
- Free bus travel in Darwin and Alice Springs.
- $55 annual discount on your motor vehicle registration.
- Transport concessions Australia-wide check the Seniors Card website in the state you’re visiting for details.
How to stay in touch
- Read Seniors Card’s e-News – make sure you have allowed the mail to come through your inbox spam filters (get help with this if needed).
- Follow Seniors Card on Facebook for the latest news about: new businesses offering savings, seniors’ policy, events and much more.
Frequently asked questions
- What does the Seniors Card look like?
- I have lost my Seniors Card, where can I get a new one?
- How can I get a replacement Seniors Card?
- Where can I apply for the Seniors card online?
- My Seniors Card has been stolen, how do I get a new one?
- How do I register my Seniors Card to receive the MVR discount?
- Where can I get a copy of the Seniors Card Discount Directory?
- Is my Seniors Card activated?
- I am waiting for my Seniors Card to arrive. How do I get it?
- Where can I get discounts with my NT Seniors Card?
- When does the Seniors Card expire?