Your Northern Territory Seniors Card
Any permanent Northern Territory (NT) resident who is 60 years of age or older is eligible for a FREE NT Seniors Card. The Seniors Card can help senior Territorians make savings on every day living costs. Apply today here.
How it works
Simply show your card to let participating businesses know that you are entitled to Seniors Card discounts before going ahead with the purchase.*
(There is no obligation on businesses to give you a discount after the transaction has occurred.)
- The online discount finder or printed Discount Directory tells you where you can use your card
- Seniors Card holders travel for free on the public bus networks in Darwin and Alice Springs
- You can also get a $55 annual discount on your registration of a private vehicle (read more here)
- Read the latest news for Territory seniors here
- The Seniors Card is for personal use only, is a lifetime card and does not need to be renewed (You can apply for a replacement if your card is damaged, lost or stolen).
Seniors Card offers you the opportunity to promote your business to over 30,000 seniors across the Northern Territory in print and online. Find out more here