Check whether you can apply
You can apply for a Seniors Card today if you are a permanent Northern Territory (NT) resident aged 60 years of age or older.
3 ways to apply
- Online Apply online here
- By mail Download and print an application form here and send it to us by post or email.
- In person Visit us at COTA NT, Spillett House, 65 Smith Street, Darwin during office hours (Monday to Friday.
Help with applications
Basic things to know
- The Seniors Card is free and provides access to savings on a range of goods and services at participating businesses.
- You can find out where to use your card online here or using the print directories (published annually).
- You can find out how to use your card here.
- NT Seniors Card holders can also travel free on the public bus network in Alice Springs and Darwin and get a $55 annual concession on registration of a private vehicle.
- Your Seniors Card is a lifetime card – it does not need to be renewed.
- You can apply for a replacement if your card is damaged, lost or stolen.
Detailed information about the Seniors Card is available here.
If you need any help applying for a card, please don’t hesitate to contact the friendly Seniors Card team.