Royal Flying Doctor Service Darwin Tourist Facility
NT Seniors Card members can win one of three prize packs of RFDS merchandise valued at $50 each.
Two Iconic Territory Stories – One Iconic Location
One started Territory operations in 1939, the other, occurred in 1942 as an act of aggression unparalleled on Australian soil. Both forged the resolve and resilience of the people who live in Australia’s Northern Territory.
See, experience and learn through the wonder of technology as this facility brings history to life.
Experience the Royal Flying Doctor Service Darwin Tourist Facility, enjoy the heroic tales of the birth and growth of the RFDS. Learn about the history and the activities of the RFDS’s pilots, engineers, doctors and nurses, and the experiences of the patients that are carried and cared for each day.
Relive the drama of the Bombing of Darwin Harbour that rocked Australia in 1942. The bombing of the harbour brought destruction to the city of Darwin, and many of the experiences and stories of what happened that day are learnt through the most modern and exciting technology.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to Northern Territory Seniors Card holders only.
- Please include your Seniors Card number on your entry.
- Entry closes 15/10/2020.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Limit of one entry per Seniors Card member.
- Three winners will be randomly drawn from all entries.
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive future information relevant to seniors and / or information from RFDS Darwin Tourist Facility.
How to Enter
To enter the competition, simply complete the online form below. You will need to supply your name, seniors card number, email address and the competition keyword.
The keyword for the competition is ‘HERO’.